Monday, November 21, 2011

Sweet Potato Cupcakes.

I am always looking up new ideas for the things to make for my business and came across the Sweet Potato Cupcake and just had to try it out to see how good they were, plus w/ Thanksgiving just two days away I couldn't resist. These cupcakes are moist, they melt in your mouth, they are crumbly and very Mmm Mmm good. My husband and little one ate 3 of them as soon as I got done frosting them! All I heard coming from them were sighs of delight and smacking lips. I frosted half w/ a Cream Cheese Frosting and the other half w/ Marshmallow Cream Frosting.

                       
                            These were left after my husband and son ate a few and I packed some up for my husband to take to work w/ him.

                                                 
Cream Cheese Frosting.

                                 Marshmallow Cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment